- Organization (required): The organization you are or were affiliated with.
Note: While some organization names include department level listings, we strongly recommend that you pick the highest level of the organization and provide departmental information in the department field.
- City (required): City where the organization is located.
- State/region: The state/region of the organization.
- Country (required): The country or territory of the organization.
- Department: The subsection, field, or department related to the affiliation. For a service affiliation, this could be a panel, project, working group, journal, or other.
- Role/title: Be sure to include a descriptive title!
- Membership: The type of membership, e.g. Student member
- Service: The title of the role or description of the service, e.g. Facilitator.
- Start date: The start date of your relationship with the organization. For example, the date that you started your term as a board member. A start date is encouraged, but not required.
- End date: The end date of your relationship with the organization. For example, the date that your society membership lapsed. If you are still involved with the organization, you do not need to supply an end date.
- URL: A website URL related to your membership in or service to the organization.
Article is closed for comments.