- Organization (required): The organization you are or were affiliated with.
Note: While some organization names include department level listings, we strongly recommend that you pick the highest level of the organization and provide departmental information in the department field.
- Display organization: The display name of the organization. This is how the organization’s name will appear on your ORCID record. It is automatically filled in based on the organization you selected you can edit this field to change how it will appear on your ORCID record.
- City (required): City where the organization is located. This field is usually automatically filled in when you select an organization.
- State/region: The state/region of the organization.
- Country (required): The country or territory of the organization. This field is usually automatically filled in when you select an organization.
- Department: The subsection, field, or department related to the affiliation. For an invited position, this could be the specific department, e.g. Music Theory.
- Role/title: Be sure to include a descriptive title!
- Invited Position: The name of the position, e.g. Honorary Visiting Scholar.
- Distinction: The awarded prize or distinction name, e.g. Award for Scholarly Distinction.
- Start date: The start date of your relationship with the organization. For example, the date that you started a visiting lectureship, or the date you were awarded an honorary degree. A start date is encouraged, but not required.
- End date: The end date of your relationship with the organization. For example, the date that you ended a visiting lectureship. If you are still affiliated with the organization, or if you are entering information about a one-time distinction, you do not need to provide an end date.
- URL: A website URL related to your invited position or distinction with the organization.
Article is closed for comments.