To ensure the transparency of the ORCID Registry, we keep an audit trail of when and by whom Registry information has been deposited or changed and any changes to visibility settings. ORCID will use this information to assist you in addressing concerns about the provenance of data in the Registry and questions about identity ambiguity or theft. If you have a concern about the accuracy of data in your ORCID record or another ORCID record, please submit a disputed record data report. We will review your concerns in accordance with our Dispute Procedures.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see the source of information on my record?
- How do I or how does my organization get involved with ORCID?
- How do I become an ORCID member? Are there fees involved?
- How are new features decided?
- How do I get the public data file?
- What can I do if I have concerns about data in the Registry?
- What technology powers ORCID?
- What is your data model?
- What is the relationship between ISNI and ORCID?
- What is the relationship between the ORCID Initiative and ORCID, Inc.?