ORCID holds outreach meetings at least once a year for ORCID members and other interested parties to learn about new features, share information, and discuss plans and priorities. From 2016, we are also holding virtual regional town hall meetings for ORCID member organizations in Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and the Americas, where we report on the previous year's achievements and share plans for the future. All ORCID events are free of charge for attendees. See our Events listing of the ORCID website for information on upcoming and past meetings.
Articles in this section
- How does ORCID handle spam records?
- How are ORCID records for deceased people handled?
- Where can I see the source of information on my record?
- How do I or how does my organization get involved with ORCID?
- How do I become an ORCID member? Are there fees involved?
- How are new features decided?
- How do I get the public data file?
- What can I do if I have concerns about data in the Registry?
- What technology powers ORCID?
- What is your data model?