An integration is any program that uses the ORCID API to interact with the ORCID Registry. An integrator is any organization that has built and uses an integration.
Articles in this section
- Is the Sandbox different from the Production Registry?
- What does this error code mean?
- How are organizations identified in ORCID?
- Can data on an ORCID record be entirely private?
- How do I get my system added to the ORCID Search & Link Wizard list?
- How can I find out when a researcher edits their record?
- What if the researcher already has an ORCID record and registers a new one?
- If a researcher already has a work with the same DOI as a work I add, will it be duplicated?
- How will I be notified of changes and updates to the API and schema?
- Does the API have an admin page?