ORCID does not provide metrics, a reporting interface, or a collaboration portal but we enable other organizations to provide these services. A number of research metrics providers use ORCID to improve the accuracy of their data collection processes. And there are a number of services, such as Kudos, ImpactStory, and ScienceOpen, where you can connect your iD and their system read data from your ORCID record to generate your personal metrics profile.
Articles in this section
- How do I or how does my organization get involved with ORCID?
- How do I become an ORCID member? Are there fees involved?
- How are new features decided?
- How do I get the public data file?
- What can I do if I have concerns about data in the Registry?
- What technology powers ORCID?
- What is your data model?
- What is the relationship between ISNI and ORCID?
- What is the relationship between the ORCID Initiative and ORCID, Inc.?
- Why do organizations use ORCID records?