You can remove the connection between ORCID and any linked institutional or social media accounts in your account settings at any time. Once you’ve signed in, scroll to the Alternate sign in accounts section and click delete ("trash bin" icon) next to the account to unlink it.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my ORCID iD. How do I recover it?
- Sign into ORCID
- Forgotten your password?
- How can I access my ORCID record if I no longer have the email associated with it?
- Different ways to sign into ORCID
- Why do I need an ORCID password if I'm always going to sign in using my institutional or social media accounts?
- Linking accounts
- Unlinking accounts
- Sign into ORCID using your institutional account
- Sign into ORCID using your social media account