ORCID provides sign in services to other systems and helps them to make sure they work properly. We are not able to assist users with problems with those systems and instead ask our users to contact the platform they are having problems with - by doing this your problem will be solved quicker.
- If you are having problems submitting a journal article, contact the editor of that journal
- If you are having trouble with an institutional system, contact the administrator
- If you are having problems submitting your grant application, contact the grant officer/manager
Examples of questions we can’t help with:
- My ORCID iD is linked to another account in the manuscript submission system. How do I disconnect it from the other account?
- When I enter my ID the system states its invalid
- Not all my items show in my ORCID record, why?
Here’s how you can contact some of the commonly used platforms:
- Scopus: https://service.elsevier.com/app/overview/scopus/
- Elsevier: https://service.elsevier.com/app/overview/elsevier/
- Web of Science: https://support.clarivate.com/
- Crossref: https://support.crossref.org/
- Lattes: http://memoria2.cnpq.br/web/guest/central-de-atendimento
- CAPES: https://www.gov.br/capes/pt-br/canais_atendimento/fale-conosco