The support.orcid.org website is on a UserVoice platform that has a different privacy policy from our other sites. You may view the details at http://support.orcid.org/tos
X

I suggest that...

is it posible to link my data storaged in Curriculum Lattes (Brasil) to ORCID?

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    José Roberto Pimenta Ferretti da Costa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    partnership  ·  AdminORCID (APAC) (ORCID Community Team, ORCID) responded  · 

Thanks for submitting your idea to improve the ORCID Registry. We agree that integration with other systems, such as Curriculum Lattes, is important, and would like your help making your idea a reality.

Integrating with another system requires a partnership; it is not something ORCID can do on its own. We need two things to get started: a short specification describing the system and how ORCID should interact with it, and also contact information for who within Curriculum Lattes to partner with to carry out the integration.

[edit] An update for those interested in an implementation with Curriculum Lattes: CNPq is now a member of ORCID through our Brazilian consortium. We envisage that we will soon be working with them to integration ORCID with Lattes.

You can follow their progress at https://orcid.org/members/001G000001j50hVIAQ-cnpq

Warm regards,
    ORCID Community Team

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminORCID (EMEA) (Admin, ORCID) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An update for those interested in an implementation with Curriculum Lattes: CNPQ is now a member of ORCID through our Brazilian consortium and we hope that they will start developing an integration with ORCID soon.

We will keep you updated here.

Warm regards,
        ORCID Community Team

• Paulo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This partnership could be very important and facilitator for not having to own a CV in each country.

• Beto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Solution.

You must download the lattes in xml arquive.

After, you transform the xml arquive in BibTeX with the site:

http://logics.emap.fgv.br:8000/

After, in ORCID site, you must upload the BibTex arquive. And happiness!!!

• Marcelo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
        I have just created my ID as well, and it's sad to see that Platform Curriculum Lattes-CNPQ Brasil and ORCID are not partners.
        So I am unable to integrate my academic history in to ORCID.
        In a short future, if it become available, please let me know.
        Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base