The support.orcid.org website is on a UserVoice platform that has a different privacy policy from our other sites. You may view the details at http://support.orcid.org/tos
X

I suggest that...

data to grant and award system is broken or fruadulent

fix it..you have the same data i do so i shouldnt have to fill out anything else..either you havent caught up or the whole thing is fraud

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    rebeckah aubertinrebeckah aubertin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  ORCID (EMEA)AdminORCID (EMEA) (Admin, ORCID) responded  · 

Since we did not hear back from you, we assume you contacted UberResearch and the issue is now solved.

If you are having any issues with your ORCID record, please contact us at support[at]orcid.org

Best regards,

ORCID Community Team

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ORCID (EMEA)AdminORCID (EMEA) (Admin, ORCID) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since we did not hear back from you, we assume you contacted UberResearch and the issue is now solved.

If you are having any issues with your ORCID record, please contact us at support[at]orcid.org

Best regards,

ORCID Community Team

• ORCID (APAC)AdminORCID (APAC) (ORCID Community Team, ORCID) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please provide more details about this situation? Was the incorrect data imported from UberWizard?

If so, then you would need to contact UberResearch directly (uberwizard@uberresearch.com) to correct the data. UberResearch and ORCID are two separate systems. While we have a tool to import your funding data from UberResearch, we do not control the data on their system.

Warm regards,

ORCID Support

Feedback and Knowledge Base