I suggest you ...

to substitute the publication data windows

The publication information appears in a window that disappears when the cursor accidentally leaves the space, besides, the data regarding papers in the bottom of the list is unreadable - one cannot reach it.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  ORCID SupportAdminORCID Support (ORCID Support Team, ORCID) responded  · 

Hi,

I’m sorry you had trouble adding your publications manually. You may find it easier to import them from one of our members, more information on this is at http://support.orcid.org/knowledgebase/articles/188278

For information on the works at the bottom of the list if you click the plus sign to show more information the window should expand to show the full box. If this isn’t happening for you please let me know your ORCID iD and what browser you using on and I can look into it further.

Best,
    -Catalina
    ORCID Support

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrea CimatoribusAndrea Cimatoribus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The working of the window expanding when clicking the plus sign is, in my view, not clever. It pops up as an "overlay", which goes away if the mouse is moved. It would be much handier if it would just expand the details in the page, and go away only when clicking again on the plus sign (which, i guess, should have become a minus sign by the time details have been expanded).

Feedback and Knowledge Base