The support.orcid.org website is on a UserVoice platform that has a different privacy policy from our other sites. You may view the details at http://support.orcid.org/tos
X

I suggest that...

Enable profile and publications import from Zotero

I use Zotero as a reference manager and use one Zotero library as a collection of all my publication. It will be very helpful if I can import these publications directly to the Orcid. It can be possible because BibBase service allows it (I use this service for generation of my publication on my private web page)

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Libor AnsorgeLibor Ansorge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    partnership  ·  ORCID (APAC/MEA)AdminORCID (APAC/MEA) (Admin, ORCID) responded  · 

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. The automatic tools to add information to your ORCID record has been built in partnership between ORCID and the provider of the other tool.

At this time Zotero has not worked with ORCID to create a tool like this, though we would be happy to reach out to them to try and work on it. If you know who we can contact there to work on this, please let us know.

For now, we suggest using one of the systems that are linked with ORCID to add works to your record. From the Add Works menu select Search & Link button to see a list of databases from which you can add works. Two we particularly recommend for adding all of your publications at once are Scopus and Europe PubMed Central.

You can view more details about how this works at: http://support.orcid.org/knowledgebase/articles/188278

Warm regards,
    ORCID Support

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)